EAA Airventure Rates
EAA Airventure is located only 20 miles from Platinum Flight Center and the Appleton International Airport (KATW). Choose Platinum Flight Center for your convenience in attending the week long event.
- Our 18 acre concrete ramp has greatly expanded to accommodate even more large aircraft.
- We also have plenty of grass acreage to accommodate our smaller aircraft.
- A flat rate of $25 for all grass parking.
- Tie-downs are required for grass parking aircraft. We can provide them for an additional $35.
- Prices for the ramp are the same year-round – no EAA Airventure extra fees
- 4 Day maximum for ramp fees – One day waived with fuel purchase
- Camping is available for $30 a day.
EAA Airventure Reservations
Platinum Flight Center does not accept reservations for parking. A reservation is required for camping aircraft only.
We have more than enough hard surface for all twins and larger planes. Smaller single engine planes will be directed to grass parking.
There is a dedicated hard surface spot for Cirrus aircraft. Due to the volume of traffic, we are unfortunately unable to coordinate any reservations for cars, hotels or catering. To make your visit more enjoyable, inform any car-rental agency of the estimated time of arrival to Platinum.
The Fox Cities Convention and Visitor’s Bureau can be reached
at (920) 734-3358.
If you have additional questions please feel free to call Kris or Mike
at (920) 738-3034.