Each year, more than half a million aviation enthusiasts from around the world are welcomed to Oshkosh, Wisconsin to attend EAA Airventure. At EAA Airventure Oshkosh, meet with air hobbyists alike and see the world’s best pilots perform shows that leave with you a lifetime of memories.
EAA Airventure Made Easy
EAA Airventure is located only 20 miles from Platinum Flight Center and the Appleton International Airport. Choose Platinum Flight Center for your convenience in attending the week long event.
- Taxi your plane right to Platinum Flight Center & ATW
- Parking is available throughout the week.
- Secure ramp & tie down parking for 100s of aircraft
- Transportation from your aircraft to Platinum Flight Center for both your arrival & departure
- EAA rental car and area information
- Shuttle from Platinum Flight to the EAA Airventure grounds
Experience Of A Lifetime
For more information on EAA Airventure, please visit airventure.org.
EAA Airventure Rates
- NEW THIS YEAR!
- Our concrete ramp has greatly expanded to accommodate even more aircraft
- We no longer have “remote parking” with our new larger ramp
- Prices for the ramp are the same year-round – no EAA Airventure extra fees
- 4 Day maximum for ramp fees – One day waived with fuel purchase
EAA Airventure Reservations
Platinum Flight center does not require a reservation for parking. We have more than enough room to accommodate all planes. Also, due to the volume of traffic, we are unfortunately unable to coordinate any reservations for cars, hotels or catering, nor are we responsible for obtaining invoices, checking in cars, etc. To make your visit more enjoyable, inform any car-rental agency of the estimated time of arrival to Platinum.
If you have additional questions please feel free to call Kris at (920) 738-3034.