Rules and Information
- NO AIRCRAFT WILL BE ABLE TO DEPART THE CAMPGROUND AFTER 8:00pm AND BEFORE 06:00am
- All aircraft must be tied down. If you forget to bring tie downs, you can purchase a pair from the FBO or EAA volunteer.
- All prop cards and other required camping credentials MUST be displayed.
- If you wish to camp with a twin engine aircraft, you will be parked elsewhere and allowed to set your tent in the designated camping area; this is due to spacing and size.
- No alcohol will be permitted on or around the campgrounds.
- Open fires, charcoal grills, and any other type(s) of open flames are strictly prohibited around or near aircraft while in the designated camping area.
- If you wish to grill, grills will be made available to you in a designated location away from all aircraft.
- No pets are allowed
- Please be mindful of others and keep noise levels low or at a minimum.
- You are responsible for keeping your campsite clean and throwing your trash away.
*If you have any other questions or inquiries call Platinum Flight Center at 920-738- 3034