at Platinum Flight Center; Appleton International Airport’s top quality FBO (Fixed Based Operations).
Designed for pilots who want the fun of camping under the stars, 300 yards from an active runway, but would prefer to escape the noise of AirVenture and get a good night’s sleep.
- 30 minutes to EAA
- Shuttle service every other hour traveling to EAA daily 7am – 8pm
- Avis is Platinum Flight Center’s preferred rental car company. Contact them directly at 920-735-7575.
- Less than 5 miles from downtown Appleton restaurants and bars
- 7 minutes to Walmart and Fox River Mall shopping center
- Easy Uber/Lyft/Taxi Cab access
- Shower facilities
- Charging station for electronic devices
- ATW hosts 600 aircraft during EAA week
- US Customs & Border Protection facility for international arrivals
Cost: $30 per night
We won’t make you pull out your FAR/AIM, but we do have a few rules here for you to read.
Register here for your 2019 campsite.
Check out the ATW Campgrounds
Adverse Weather Procedures
What to do in the event of a storm.
*If you have any other questions or inquiries call Platinum Flight Center at 920-738-3034